Amphenol Sine Systems is a subsidiary of the Amphenol Corporation and is a leader in Industrial interconnect products. The company designs, manufacturers and supplies high-performance interconnect systems for a broad range of Industrial applications including factory automation, motion control, heavy equipment, alternative energy, rail mass transportation and advanced technology solutions for hybrid-electric vehicles. The company’s headquarters are located Clinton Township, Michigan with global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service operations. They can custom design, engineer and manufacture cable assemblies to customer’s exact specifications and produce large or small quantities, all to the highest standards, delivered on-time and in-specification.
- A Series—A Series is a line of heavy duty plastic rectangular & circular connectors, which include AT, ATP, ATM and AHD Series and have key placement in all areas of Heavy Duty Equipment, Agriculture, Marine, Automotive, Military, Alternative Energy and other demanding interconnect applications
- Ecomate Rugged Metal Shielded connectors—available in 7 shell sizes and 25 insert arrangements with a variety of wire gauge options. Good for flexible interconnect solutions providing tactile feedback to insure confident mating
- Ecomate Threaded Plastic Circular connectors—meet the requirements needed for applications in industrial technology, plant construction and machine building
- Heavy Mate Connectors—robust design for harsh environments. Vibration proof, corrosion resistant—designed for industrial applications
- M35 (1 3/8”) and M40 Power Distribution products—wiring systems for fast, flexible on-site connections without specialized tools
- M8 and M12 Waterproof connectors and distribution boxes—developed for industries requiring waterproof connectors resistant to high/low temps, corrosion, shock vibration, dust & moisture build-up
- Motion Grade M23 and M40 Circular DIN Connectors—IP67 rated suited for advanced servo drive encoder feedback applications, packaging, robotics, printing, machine tool, medical & automation
- RADSOK Technology—power contacts with a unique hyperbolic construction used to achieve high power transmission up to 470A
- RT360™ industrial circular connectors are multiway connector available in 6 shell sizes and 22 insert arrangements with a variety of wire gauge options
- Smart Card Connectors (C700 Series) – integral components of a smart card reader or terminal– designed to make secure contact to all cards according to ISO 7816 and thus ensure a reliable data transmission
- M8, M12 and M22 (7/8”) Factory automation—patchcords and cordsets for use in conveyors, sorting, automated storage/retrieval, packaging, overhead transport, palletizing, etc.
- C091 series—used in automation, test measurement & control, medical, sensors & telecommunications
- UV disinfection market and Automotive Diagnostic products