Hartmann Electronic is an established leader in the design and manufacturing of backplanes and electronic packaging for micro-computer systems. With over 35 years of experience in high-speed backplane design and manufacturing, Hartmann offers an extensive range of standard backplanes and system platform products supporting architectures including VME/64x, CompactPCI/2.16, AdvancedTCA, VPX, VXS, VXI, CompactPCIe, and others.
Products & Services:
- Backplanes: Standard and custom backplanes. Qualified to DIN EN ISO-9001 with optimal component placement, balanced impedance, no undesirable reflections, adapted signal propagation delays, standards-based insulation, and EMC, ECL-compliant.
- System Platforms: Rackmount, desktop or Panel mount with vertical or horizontal card mounting. All systems can be ordered with fan trays and filtering, shelf-management for system voltage monitoring and fan/temperature regulation. All are designed to be EMC compliant and conform to multiple IEEE/ IEC standards
- ATR Rugged MIL systems: Rugged Mil ¾ ATR system platform, ARINC 404 compliant with multiple backplane options such as: CPCI. PCI, VME/VME64X, PX and custom. Thermally optimized with a -40°C to +85°C operating range. All systems are designed with enhanced EMI/EMC features as per MIL-STD-461E and conform to IEEE1101.1 mechanical standards.
- Development chassis: Open frame 3U and 6U designed for Test and Development offering easy access to boards front and rear. Wide offering of Hartmann COTS backplanes. Adjustable fans speed switch fro front fans, separate rear switch for rear fan. ATX 300W to600W power supplies.
- Subracks; Hartmann subracks conform to IEC 60297-3, IEEE1101.1, 1101.10/11. 19” rack models for vertical mounting of boards. Subracks are supplied with all necessary mechanical components in flat-pack kit. Select from a large offering of Hartmann backplanes, power supplies, fan cooling, and accessories to complete your system.
- Accessories: Power backplanes, load boards, control/measurement and logging modules, fan trays, front panels, card guides, lug-in power supplies, test adapters, test and diagnostic modules, VME/USB interface modules.
Custom design capabilities: Companies from the military, aerospace, transportation, industrial automation, and medical imaging industries have engaged Hartmann as an active member of their design team to develop innovative products that fulfill their most exacting requirements.