Automation Systems Interconnect, commonly referred to as ASI, is a manufacturer and supplier of a very wide range of high quality competitively priced electrical and electronic components, printing systems and custom assembled products. ASI components are found in a wide range of industrial automation and control, power distribution and generation and printed board assembly applications.
Sensor Cables, Connectors and Cordsets
Over 2 million pieces in stock. ASI has the cables, connectors and cordsets for your sensors. Several options available including M12 micro style cordsets and M8 pico style cordsets as well as customs.
Sensor Distribution Boxes
A great solution for reducing installation time and wiring costs while making your system/equipment totally modular.
Sensor Support Products
The ASI line of sensor support products will provide you with everything you need to install and support sensor modules in your application. From our high efficient power supplies to a sensor signal inverter that converts NPN-to-PNP and PNP-to-NPN signals, ASI has the product you need
New innovative limit switches from ASI have incorporated all of the customer-friendly features that are guaranteed to save you time and money while insuring maximum flexibility and reliability in your application.
From Push buttons to Emergency Stop Switches to Joysticks, ASI has the industrial switches you need. Switches are available in standard 22mm. If you need a 30mm switch our 22mm switches have an adapter available for mounting in a panel drilled for 30mm
Available in switch door coupling and front door mount versions. Disconnect Switches in IP65 housings are also available. UL508 (16-125A), UL98(63-125A)
A perfect option to control machinery and other equipment hands-free. Available in sturdy metal or plastic bodies to ensure adequate protection from industrial conditions. Offers IP54 protection
Inductive Proximity Switches
ASI offers a wide range of proximity switches. Standard, short housing, increase range and high temperature sensors are available
- UL 508 listed DC power supplies meet CE and other international approvals and directives.
- DIN rail mounted power supplies feature a fully enclosed housing
- Pluggable connectors
- AC or DC input
- Replaceable input fuse
- Over-voltage, over-current and over-temperature protection
- Front panel of the power supply is clearly marked, making it easy to wire up accurately.
- Available with outputs 5, 12, 15, 24 and 48 VDC
- Current ratings ranging from 0.5 to 100 amps
- Universal 90-264 VAC input
- Available in a line of three phase input power supplies with 24 Vdc output
- A Cost Effective Solution
- Class 1 Div. 2 approved Power Supplies available
- Modular DIN rail mount in single, dual and GFCI models
- Convenience box AC outlets, GFCI sockets and Faceless GFCI models
- Through panel AC and GFCI sockets in a robust housing with locking cover
- Outdoor, weatherproof or damp area AC and GFCI outlets
- IEC320 and other international AC outlets
- Portable GFCI units with a 6 foot cord and protective covers
- Complete kits including convenience box, AC or GFCI socket and protective cover
- Custom models available upon request
Din Rail and Din Rail Cutters
- RoHs Compliant
- 1 and 2 meter lengths for convenience
- Quality material
- An added bonus is the built-in ruler with end-stop that allows you to cut the same DIN rail length several times. Set it and forget it!